A reasonable amount of planning went into the posts for National Blog Post Month this year. Since some of them didn’t quite get done, we’ve got some good stuff in the pipeline to share in the coming weeks. As a way to shamelessly beg to keep all my new readers around, here’s what’s coming up soon at Notes from the Metaverse:
- What’s Next for Firefox? This weekend, Frederic Lardinois at TechCrunch asked this question. From one outsider to another, I’ve got some thoughts on this.
- A more complete review of Firefox Developer Edition, following up on my earlier quick look.
- Biosgraphy and ello: Two newcomers to the social/blogging arena.
- Playing with text editors: Text editors are a religious matter for some developers. After using the programmable text editor Atom for a bit, I hope to have some useful things to say about it.
- The new crop of electronic magazines covering Linux: Linux Voice, the
I’ll still look for more community-based efforts (like the KDE Gardeners) to make free software better.
- If my ambition to use all seven openSUSE Desktop Environment actually happens, I’ll surely write about it.
Usual disclaimers apply: Forward looking statements are not hard commitments. Other topics may intervene in the meantime. Also check MichaelMcCallister.com for posts about writing, building author platforms and the like.
Hope you have a terrific December!